Saturday, October 25, 2014

Skeleton Mask | DIY Halloween Tutorial




In case we haven't been able to tell, I seriously love Halloween. Typically I am the one who enjoys the kid version, which includes Halloween Town and Hocus Pocus. This year though, I actually had an event to go to, and for the occasion, decided to deck out. 

Thank goodness for my artistic brother who literally spent 2 hours with me making this look happen (check him out here). We took a run to Party City and Target to gather $10 worth of supplies. That is pretty much all this broke girl can spare. Anything that wasn't bought not this trip, I already had in my bag of tricks at home. 





I prepped and primed my face by myself. My brother started by painting the lower half of my face with white face paint. This was by far the easy part (for him.. as it was all easy for me just sitting there). 

To be honest, I don't even know where he went from here. A whole slot of shading and black eye liner. And this was just the beginning. 



2 hours later and the final product was AWESOME! Shout out to my brother for making the look possible. For any questions or inquires contact him here, and be sure to mention you were referred by Simpli Ali and her blog! 

 I am off to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show. What are your plans this Halloween?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner