Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bank Robber Costume || Last Minute DIY



So I hope I am not the only one who makes the decision to do things at the last second, and then runs around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. 

This costume took less than an hour to whip up and less than $10. Now thats my kind of costume. 


Now typically with a costume like this, I would have used a pillow case with a hand drawn dollar sign on it. However, since my plans are going to require me to keep my wallet and phone on me, and I don't want to risk setting down the bag, I opted for a cross body version. Basically, I improvised. I had this tan cross body already. I used the back and attached a felt dollar sign. 


First I sketched a dollar sign on a piece of black felt with chalk. I cut out the symbol and taped it to my bag. Easy as 1, 2, 3. 

{Lip Color: Maybelline Ruby Star 640}

I opted for a bright red lip to add a pop of color against all of the black. 


It's not too late to get your costume together. What are you being this halloween? Please tell me in the comments - Happy Trick-or-Treating! 

Most Importantly: BE SAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner