Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's On My iPhone?

Like every other techie in the world, my heart skipped a beat when the new iPhone 6 came out. There's just something about the updated versions that get the buyers going nuts. It's kind of crazy if you think about it. Essentially a handheld computer that does everything but wipe my butt (okay maybe I am exaggerating). Nonetheless, it is super duper awesome. 

Prior to my iPhone 6 investment, I made the silly mistake of leaving team iPhone and joining team Android. Now I know this is a sensitive subject, and irrelevant to today's post, but worth mentioning in the event some may be interested to hear about my experience in a future post?! 
Anyways, back to business. 



Welcome to my home screen. This is where all the magic happens (literally), because I prefer to keep everything organized and on one page. Call me crazy but displaying everything on the home screen makes my heart happy. 

From left to right and top to bottom:
Settings, Calendar, Photos, Camera, Photo Editing, Music, Maps, Weather, App Store, Virtual Wallet, My Verizon, Notes, P Tracker (for all my ladies), iTrackBites, Restaurant Guide, Shopping, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn, Blogging, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Phone, Messages, Email and Safari. 

Now that's a lot of apps! Which is why for the sake of your sanity I am only going to dive into detail about two (and probably my most used two) of the folders. 



From left to right and top to bottom:
CreamCam, Photo Editor +, Squareready, Rookie, and Pic Jointer. 

CreamCam - An awesome free app that helps give you that flawless looking skin you wish you had. 

Photo Editor+ - Also free and used to be my go to for everyday editing. That was before I got..

Rookie- My new favorite editing app for everyday photos. You can adjust lighting, color and skin perfection. It even has a ton of different font and stamp options to jazz up your photos for Instagram. 

Squareready- No more having to cut out half of your photo to be able to fit it to Instagram! This handy dandy little app sizes your picture accordingly without cropping. 

Pic Jointer- Collage central in this app. I really only use it for birthday posts, and the occasional "I took way to many awesome picture to only pick one!" 


From left to right and top to bottom:
Bloglovin, Blogger, and Hootsuite. 

Bloglovin - One of my favorite apps that allows me to follow some of my favorite bloggers like A Beautiful Mess, A Cup Of Jo, and Cupcakes and Cashmere.. just to name a few! Oh and feel free to follow me on Bloglovin as well - that'd be super awesome! 

Blogger- Now unfortunately, this app does not live up to its fullest potential. I keep it so that I can blog on the go (though I prefer to blog from home). It is very limited in features and could use a serious update. Sorry blogger! 

Hootsuite- Every bloggers dream application. Being a college student, working multiple jobs and school full time, a boyfriend and OCD - this app helps me keep up with all of my social media. I can view multiple sights in one location and even schedule tweets or posts to go off without a glitch. 


That's all folks - well at least two folders worth. Interested in hearing more? I sure am - leave a comment down below letting me know YOUR favorite applications. I would love to give them a go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner