Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend Round Up

I started the weekend off right by dressing up and going out with some friends from school. Check out my last minute "Red" costume here!





Saturday was November 1st, which means a new Love It or Leave It post. For this month I reviewed a NYC lip pencil in a fun fall color. Check that out here. Saturday night we celebrated a birthday with cake! Homemade by my boyfriends father (hard to believe right?)




I finished the weekend off on sunday with a freezing cold wait outside of the newly built Ulta store in my town. They were celebrating their grand opening with a free gift card up to $100 for the first 100 guests! My mom was a champ and suffered with me, but unfortunately we only got $5 (hey thats $5 more than I had before!)



I hope everyone had a great HalloWeekend! I know I did. 

Leave a comment telling me one thing that you did this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner