Monday, October 20, 2014

Everyday Makeup | Get Ready With Me




Hey LoveBugs -

Happy Wednesday!! I decided to get ready with you for a nice lunch out with the boyfriend. Now let me start by saying.. I am makeuply challenged. So this look is for all my SIMPLI AMAZING readers who need a quick, easy, no fuss look. 

I start by priming my face with the Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control Primer (wooh thats a mouthful). This is like the base coat you use when you polish your nails! It literally creates a smooth, even, last all day finish. Since I am very acne prone I use the blemish control formula, but there are a few other options.



Currently,  my favorite foundation is the Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation! (why do all of these products have such long names?!) This foundation is AMAZE-BEANS! I am in the shade Beige 3. AKA- PASTY! It looks so natural and glides onto the skin. It even has SPF 15 which is better than nothing - skin protection is super important. I use a damp (& extremely dirty) beauty blender for application.



A little blush and bronzer goes a long way! It adds some color to this zombie-esq face, and nobody ever complains about some bronzed, flushed and highlighted skin. Laura Geller makes some great products! Compacts are perfect for travel, or just for easy convenience.



Now as I warned you.. I am not a beauty guru (yet) so my brow routine may be completely wrong. They say eyebrows frame the face, so I gave it the good old college try!



Maybelline Color Tattoos are literally the perfect invention for quick and easy looks. They don't even require that you use brushes! FINGERS ARE FASTER! I used two shades for some dimension, but I just slather it on with my fingers.



Makeup mathematical equation: Black liner on the top + Nude liner on the bottom + A boat load of mascara = EYES INSTANTLY AWAKE !



Now any kind of gloss, lipstick or balm will do but I particularly like this plumping gloss that makes my lips tingle (in a good way!)
Well that's a wrap! And if your slightly confused, DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD! I've got you covered.



And for your view pleasure - I stumbled across this hilarious photo when uploading the footage from the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner