Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn / Fall Tag

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 10.53.42 PM

When I logged onto my blog today I had ONE star in my notifications section! Being new to the blogging world, you have no idea how happy I get over ONE star! Any views, comments, likes, shares, ANYTHING literally make my day!!!

Someone actually LIKED what I wrote! (snaps for Ali) Well since someone took the time to read what I had to say I just HAD to check out her blog too! & it was SUPER adorable!

I noticed she was doing tags that are floating around the internet and though I wasn't tagged, I decided to TAG MYSELF! So I am going to tackle the Autumn/ Fall Tag.

For those of you who do not know Fall is my FAVORITE season, so excuse me while I get a little excited over all of the Fall feelings!

1. What’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop? From Starbucks I love anything Pumpkin Spice, but I also love the Apple Cider from Dunkin Donuts.

2. What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves? ALL OF THE ABOVE!

3. What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? I don't have a particular Autumn tune but the usual country, pop, hip hop isn styles are typically on full blast in the car!

4. What scents will you be burning this season? Anything apple or pumpkin scented! Bath & Body Works has the BEST candles!

5. What do you love most about Autumn? WHERE DO I EVEN START!? I love the colors.. SO different from spring, the burnt oranges and bright reds against the tan and spots of green. I love when the leaves fall and blow in the street after a car vrooms past. I love the smell of the crisp air and of burning firewood. I love bonfires and roasting marshmallows. I love pumpkin picking and maze running. I love baking and the fall halloween movies and decoration and omg the list could go on forever! I just love doing all things FALL!

6. Favourite makeup? Easy neutral eyes and face that can easily be spiced up with a fun lip color!

7. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? Please refer to question number 5 ! haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner