Monday, October 20, 2014

Perks of a Pixie | Inside Scoop



Today we are going to talk about PIXIE CUTS! The edgy, fun and trendy look a lot of girls seem to want but are too afraid to get. Having made the drastic transformation from long hair to pixie, I quickly learned the perks of a pixie.

Are you the girl who has no time in the morning to do her hair, so you throw it up in a messy bun or a quick braid?

Are you the girl who HATES having to wash her hair so frequently because.. well.. because we're lazy human beings?

PERKS OF A PIXIE!!

1. Losing the hair literally takes some weight off your shoulders! (No pun intended) But really! Your head will just feel so much lighter and brighter without all the added weight handing from your scalp!

2. Makeup! I discovered makeup before my pixie, but I didn't have as much fun with it as a do now! You quickly realize after cutting your hair that you no longer have a fuzzy blanket on your head to hide behind. My pixie cut forces me to CARE about what I look like. I actually take the time to put on the little extra eyeshadow to make my face pop! Especially since now that's what everyone is going to be looking at!

3. Second day hair is so much easier! With a pixie cut, it is so much easier to throw on a scarf, hat, headband or dry shampoo and call it a day!

4. Going from long to short, I did more than just cut my hair. I cut my "getting ready time" in HALF! Thats right ladies... I said HALF! Now when I wake up, I spritz my hair, throw in a little product and I am out the door! (well clothes may be necessary but you get the idea!)

5. Last but definitely not least in the list of Perks of a Pixie is that SHORT HAIR IS FIERCE! Just look at Katie Holmes, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and SO many other celebrities! They're all going pixie, and YOU SHOULD TOO!


 
© Design by Neat Design Corner