Monday, October 20, 2014

My Lips But Better | Nude Lip Combo



So if you couldn't tell by the title of my blog, I am kinda simple. I lead a simple life, like simple things, and that holds true for my make up. With the Fall season in full swing, it's the perfect time for beauty gurus to break out all of their vampy (dark) lip colors. Well good thing I am not a beauty guru, because let me just be honest in saying.. DARK COLORED LIPS SCARE ME! Lately, I have been really trying to break out of my comfort zone by reaching for a light plum lip here and there. But my go to lip color is the "my lip but better" combination!





They're super soft, creamy, luxurious (incase you didn't get all that from their name) and long lasting! The best part is that they're DRUGSTORE!




Now everybody's "my lip but better" color is going to be different based on your skin tone and complexion, but for me.. this is the golden ticket!






 
© Design by Neat Design Corner