Thursday, October 23, 2014

Unfortunate Event || Gray Hair



Please excuse the no make up, glasses, half asleep look I have going on here as this post is completely spur of the moment. I felt like this ordeal (and yes it was an ordeal) that took place today was so traumatic, that it warranted an entire post about it. 

Background: I am 21 years old. I repeat - I am 21 years old! Gray hair is hit or miss in my family. Some have been so blessed as to never have seen a single gray hair on their head, whereas others (like my mom) were completely gray by the time they were 18. 

My 18th birthday came and went and I thought I was in the clear - 19th, 20th- you catch my drift. Well today at 21 I found a gray hair! One single strand of hair glistening far more than the rest in the sun that caught my eye. I proceeded to spend 20 minutes trying to capture the little bugger in my slippery fingertip (ps. yanking out ONE strand of hair with your fingers is near impossible) and documenting the culprit. I ended up loosing a few hairs over this one gray hair. 


I sure hope that this little guy didn't make any friends while it was nesting in my scalp, because I do not want to see another one of them before I am 50!

I am off to bed to have nightmares about gray hair! xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner