Thursday, October 23, 2014

Raisin The Bar | Sally Hansen



Photo from The Gallery for Sally 

I am known by my friends and family for constantly changing out my nail color. I just can't help it, it is in my DNA. Until now I have not been able to find a polish that gives me the color, no streaks and most importantly, no chips! well no more excuses for long, unkept, crazy looking nails for this gal. I have found the holy grail of nail polish. 

I am in love with this polish by the one and only Sally Hansen Salon Complete Manicure. I swear by this polish! I probably have it in about 10 colors (anyone interested in a collection post?!)

My go to colors for the fall season are darks, nudes and pinks. This is the perfect blend of the all! It is almost rosy but natural and still deeper than a pale pink. The best part is I am able to wear it for over a week WITHOUT a base OR top coat! How awesome is that?! 

Because of the "salon complete" formula, the base and top coat are already included within the polish, making this a one stop shop! 

What is your favorite nail polish brand or color? I would love to give them a shot. 

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner