Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holiday Cards 101

Now that all of the Halloween candy has been passed out, and the costumes have been put away - we rapidly approach the true holiday season. And you know what that means? IT'S TIME FOR HOLIDAY CARDS!

Who goes in your holiday card? 

Anyone you want can go in your holiday card! A family photo; a photo of the kids; a cute couples shot; your pets. There are no rules, no rights or wrongs - just a whole lot of holiday cheer! 

Where do I get my holiday card from?

{www.minted.com}

________________________________________________________________________________


{www.shutterfly.com}


_________________________________________________________________________________

{www.tinyprints.com}
_________________________________________________________________________________

{www.walmart.com}

When is it time to create your holiday card?

There is no time like the present! Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. Holiday shopping, baking and other festive activities consume our time. If I have any holiday advice, it is plan early. It is always better to be prepared and ready than to be rushing around at the last minute (event planner tip #1). 

Why should I create a holiday card?

I truly enjoy receiving holiday cards from family and friends. Right around Christmas time, the mailbox is overflowing with adorable images of those near and dear. Every time I open one, I get a little warm and fuzzy inside. It brings out the holiday spirit in me. I also enjoy displaying them in adorably pinteresty ways around the house. All in all I just love giving those same holiday feelings to someone else!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner