Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pamela Boot Review



There is just something about an adorable pair of new boots in the fall that make my heart flutter. When I saw these babies on online, I just knew they had to be mine. Being a full time college student working multiple jobs - the $88 price tag kept me from purchasing.


Lucky for me, there is a Bass Shoe outlet in my town, and they had these boots on sale for $45. As if I wasn't lucky enough already, I also have a family member who is a Bass Shoe employee. You know what that means? - That means that I got these $88 beauties for $27 !! SCORE! 


The boots are everything I hoped for and more. They're what I like  to call the three C's - Cute, Casual and Comfortable. Synthetic leather with a rubber sole and a rich tan color. 

As for sizing - I typically run anywhere form a 7.5 to an 8. After trying these on in the store I opted for an 8.5. I have a wider foot than I would like, and the boot runs slightly narrow. I added the extra half a size so that I could comfortably wear a thick sock on cooler days! 


I would like to end this post by thanking the awesome girl who hooked a sista up !

Check out these boots for yourself by clicking HERE - I promise you won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner